“So much fun, wanna do it again!!!”

St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The tour departs from Great Bay Beach in the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean sea. The first thing you will experience is Fort Amsterdam, the oldest fort in the Caribbean, next on the list is Bivi Little Bay where the Dutch military were stationed. From there, the waverunner tour will continue down the Dutch St.Maarten (or for the old settlers Sint Maarten) coastline and under Simpson Bay Bri
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I booked this tour after reading a few reviews on tripadvisor and after a few emails with Perry, the owner and I can tell you that I made the right choice by booking with them!! Everything is perfect, from the welcome to the tour itself, the staff, the jet skis!!!
If you wanna visit the island on a funny and exciting way, I would definitely recommend this tour, we had so much fun!! Thank you to Perry and his team, I will be back for sure!!

5  Thank LOR2011

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We recently visited St. Maarten with a group of about 80 people and we wanted to do a group outing together. We contacted St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours based on the reviews and decided that this could be a great outing. With a large group that have different interests and activity levels, we knew we had a tall order, and St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours delivered. Perry and his team did an amazing job organizing the activities, and we spent the day going out on the jet skis and island boat tours. Let's just say that it was nearly universal that among our island hopping for a week everyone considered this by far the most memorable event of the overall amazing trip. It was *incredible* and now my kids continually ask me about buying jet skis because of the fantastic trip we had here. Kudos to the team for a great event and if you were ever uncertain about going here, there is no reason to hesitate. This place rocks!

4  Thank John G
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This business is down the road from the location we were staying (Royal Palms Resort). The Guide was a gentleman & patient. The owner was attentive as well. Awesome beautiful tour that lasted 2.5 hours. Made me wish I had a waterproof camera. Would defint. do again ;-D

2  Thank Darby P
Reviewed 14 April 2014

A group of five of us, ranging in age from 28 to 63, went on this tour last week and it was great. I was a little nervous since I had not been on a jet ski before but the guide was good about making sure everyone was comfortable. One of our group was very slow and the guide was good about having us all stop and wait at certain points so he could catch up. I would recommend bringing sunglasses that you don't care about possibly losing because the seas were quite choppy the day we went and the water splashes in your face quite a bit. The sunglasses helped to keep it out of my eyes. Overall it was a fun trip and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a different way to see St. Maarten.

4  Thank Jenny0343
Reviewed 12 April 2014

The guys were great! Don't waist time on the cruise excursions with thousands of other people, do this with your family or friends. My wife and I were the only ones with our guide! He was great. II was my wife's first time on a jetski and our first time on the island and we have no complaints what so ever. I can't say enough great things about our tour. I left a sticky gopro mount on one of the skis so bring your camera... We had the van driver drop us off at Maho Beech to watch the airplanes and eat lunch then took a cab back to the big boat. Great experience will do it agin if were in the area.

1  Thank Travis J