“Great Tour!”

US$45.00*
St Maarten Shore Excursion: Island Sightseeing with Shopping
Ranked #22 of 56 Tours in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Tours - Private Tours - Airport Transfers - Beach Trips - Sight Seeing - Dining - Culture - History. I was born and raised here in this Island, give us the opportunity to show you our Island, St. Maarten/St. Martin. Let us give you an insiders view of the Island from a specialist who knows what is around every corner and in every bay. Our tours will help you experience the most you can get, the culture, the beauty, the tranquility, the food, the beaches and the people. Thank you and we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 21 February 2014

This is the first review that I have ever posted, but given the extraordinary experience that Diederick provided our group of 9, I felt compelled to write this one. Diederick is hands down the friendliest, most accommodating tour/taxi service operator that I have used in my many visits to the Caribbean islands. He agreed to take us to whatever beaches we wanted to visit and his beach recommendations were excellent. He was very informative regarding the history of the area as we toured both the French and Dutch sides of the island. At no time did we feel rushed during our island excursion and his van was both spacious and air-conditioned. For a nominal fee, Diederick even provided our drinks. Diederick took some of us to Maho beach to experience the planes landing and taking off from Princess Juliana International Airport while taking others (who were not interested in seeing the planes) to a great beach to relax, swim and snorkel. Again-extremely accommodating. I most highly recommend using Diederick to have a great experience in Saint Maarten! Steve H

1  Thank Steve H

Reviewed 17 February 2014

There were Six of us just wondering the Shops When we came upon A gentleman asking if anyone wanted a Island tour. We talked to each other and decided to take the tour as the price was very low and we wanted to see more of the Island. So we piled into the Van and took off on what we thought would be another drive around a island and back in no time. What we got was a huge surprise and more than we ever could have asked for. The rum punch was outstanding. Diederick was very informative, courteous and hilarious. While taking the tour we all felt his warm genuine appreciation for his country and how proud he was as well he should. I would Highly recommend this tour and this Gentleman to anyone and everyone. Thank you Again for all the fun and laughs. Darrell & Paula

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Our family of 6 sailed on the Norwegian Sun in Jaunuary 2014 and St. Maarten was one of our destinations. We wanted to explore the island and see as much as we could. Diederick was one of the best tour operators. He took us all of the island including the French and Dutch parts. We stopped at a local farm and saw the iguanas, donkeys, and the monkeys. Feeding the donkeys was my son's favorite part. We also stopped at multiple scenic points where we experience breath taking views of the Caribbean. Diederick also took us to Sunset Beach (Maho Beach) to see the airplanes landing. What I liked about Deiderick was that he did not rush us. He wanted us to enjoy our time on his island. He waited for as long as it took for the large planes to land. If you are planning to visiting St. Maarten, I would high recommend using Diederick SXM Tours. Diederick is professional and makes the tour enjoyable and exciting. Thank you Diederick and we look forward to visiting you again in the future.

Diederick-Tours, Owner at Diederick SXM Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to show you my beautiful Island. I do all in my power to allow my guest and visitors, to see the friendly Island "St. Maarten/ St. Martin" the way I do, and to experience, view and be a part of that which I was given the opportunity to, as a native. We do hope to see you again, thank you....CAN&DIE

Reviewed 25 January 2014

We were a small group, only four. Diederick took us all over the island, French side, Dutch side, nude beach, the beach bar at the airport where we had lunch. Lots of scenery stops too. Diederick is a native and has great knowledge of this island which he is eager to share. We travelled in a very comfortable van complete with complimentary refreshments and saw no crowds save for the beach bar. This is a great tour, highly recommended.

Diederick-Tours, Owner at Diederick SXM Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Hello Everyone, thank you for allowing us to be of service to you all. It is truly a privilege and honor to represent my Country St. Maarten/ St. Martin in offering you our best, we do hope to see you again, thank you.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I was with a group of 30. Diederick was on the spot as promissed waiting for us with the big usual smile!
We made the whole island tour at ease - no rush - using a confortable bus and saw major island tourist places. From now to then some soft drinks and a special Rum Punch made everybody happier! A must ride next time you come to St. Maarten no matter the size of your party!

1  Thank Jeanpeter K

Hello Everyone, having been involved in hospitality since 1976, I have truly come to realize, it truly isn't how long that makes the difference, but it is in the long haul of HOW! was your services to one and all, and yes, the response does come from the people that you have served. So it is with a humble heart of appreciation, I thank you all for your vote of excellency, and will continue to make you all even more proud of our services, thank you.