“FUN DAY ON THE BEACH”

Lazy Lizard Beach Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 103 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Kids, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Lazy Lizard: Where quality and customer service is our main goal
Bitburg, Germany
“FUN DAY ON THE BEACH”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Ok. I didn't actually eat here, HOWEVER...I DID rent beach chairs and an umbrella in front of their restaurant and spend an amazing afternoon drinking buckets of ice cold local beer from their cooler. There are lots of beach chairs to rent on the beach here, and lots of restaurants have beach chair and drink specials, but this one really made me happy. A beautiful day, lots of cold beer, the sun, blue water....perfection.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank AmyJosie

Weesp, The Netherlands
“Don't be mislead”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stopped here for lunch because of the good reviews. However I felt like we had lunch at a different restaurant. Staff was ok. Food was ok. Just average. Asked wether the fish was fresh. They said yes. I was kind of amazed that the type of fish didn't even swim in the sea. So in the end no fresh fish, in the contrary of being told.

Expect just average food.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Paul_Anne_mijs
Mechanicsville, Virginia
“Homemade island food”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The wait staff was very friendly. The Lazy Lizard is not a fast food restaurant, their food was home cooked, delicious and well worth the wait. comes highly recommended from locals.

• Visited August 2014
Virginia
“lunch”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We were stopped here for one of out port of calls for the cruise we were on. I ask some of the locals where they would eat they recommend the lazy lizard. the Johnny cakes were great just like grandma use to make. the burgers were homemade, and the chicken sandwich was great my husband had to help me finish it. It was a great beach grill. the servers were kind, and attentive. thanks for a great lunch stop.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Barbara B
Grandview Heights, Ohio
“Great Food, Service & View”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Lazy Lizard is a great place to eat! The service was excellent and I had one of the best burgers. I am not joking, the best burger! I would definitely go back and eat there again. On our last trip to the island we eat there twice in one week.

• Visited March 2014