“Sparkling Ears!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sparkling Ears!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

For a long time I have dreamed of having an exquisite pair of diamond earrings! While I vacationed in St. Maarten this past January, 2014, I scoured all the shops on the main street, and ended up back at the first jewelry store we passed, Diamonds International. With the help of a fair, knowledgeable and courteous sales person, I found the pair of my dreams!
Upon returning home, I had my earrings appraised for insurance purposes, and was delighted to find they appraised higher than what I paid.
I would recommend Diamonds International to any travelers in St. Maarten. Happy jewelry shopping.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank 2324Ragdoll13

Clermont, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband and I cruise every year and we always shop at diamonds international in Saint Martin I love every piece that I have gotten there. My diamonds ,tanzinite ,brown diamonds and emerald pieces get complaints where ever we go. The service was always impeccable ,all the employees know there product and give us the best service every year. I would recommend to anyone that goes to any of the Caribbean islands to make a point to shop at diamonds international. That is the highlight of my cruise. Love you guys

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Bonnie E
Pasadena, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“What a Godsend!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I was on a cruise ship going from New Orleans to Barcelona. After four days at sea, we stopped in St. Maarten. People were desperate to use the internet as that provided on the ship was slow and expensive (80 cents/min). We were told that Diamonds International had free wifi. There are a few locations in Philipsburg. We went to the closest, right at the port, and not only did they have free wifi, you could use their computer. A bit later I found another location, in town. There they had a playroom for children, a nice sitting area where people were using the free wifi to run their tablets. There were also three computers available, and all this came with free drinks at their little bar upstairs. Not to mention welcome air conditioning. These people are genius. They got a huge portion of the ship's passengers to visit their store. I know some bought jewelry because it was extra sparkly in the dining room that night.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Julie S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“dont step foot in diamonds international”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

i would never purchase from diamond international again if you don't like what you have purchased that will only offer you a store credit. this is not a good company to do business with. keep your money and buy from someone in then USA. Make sure we get everything in writing and look at the terms and condition sheet as well. This is a bunch a shady business people. Carnival Cruise lines should be embaressed

Visited April 2014
2 Thank daniel m
rochester ny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Rip off artists”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Do not step foot in this store! My fiancé bought me a crown of light brown diamond and a matching pendant, totaling $12,000. When we got home I took the pendant out of the box and saw that the chain was a cheap sterling silver chain. After many many phone calls and no return calls I finally got a RMA to return it, and they had the nerve to charge us $1100 for it! Now I'm calling repeatedly for the certs of authenticity as we are getting that ring appraised. I have called 5 times with no response for the certificate. I'll never set foot in a diamonds international again.

Visited March 2014