“Awesome pizza and salad”
Review of La Main a la Pate

La Main a la Pate
Ranked #7 of 88 Restaurants in Marigot
Price range: US$15 - US$60
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome pizza and salad”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I just ate a Royal pizza on the royal Marina !!! So good !!!! Very good service , had a great time . Im coming back soon !

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank sxmguest

Miami, Florida
“Oui Oui... Amazing ”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

So.. I was walking around checking out the view and looking for a place for dinner when the gentleman greeted me politely in French. He he showed me the menu and I saw a few things that seemed really interesting.. Having spent some time in Paris I was excited at seeing some familiar items on the menu but even more excited to see Caribbean items with French twists.. Needless to say it was an great choice to sit down and have dinner.. My meal was cooked to perfection. The mahi was tender and fresh and the sides were the perfect size. The service was fantastic and the staff was extremely friendly. They always came by to ask if everything was ok and made sure I was taken care in every way possible.. I would love to return to try other dishes.. All the plates that were ordered around me looked so delicious, I wanted to jump tables and try everyone else's dish.
Fantastic place, amazing food, great food.. What more can I ask for???

2 Thank jnapcruz
“Absolutely Delicious”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We have visited St Marten many times. Seeing our favorite Marigot restaurant closed we gave this place a try. We had a wonderful night so much so that we returned for a second incredible meal. My only regret is that we didn't take pictures of our meals. Staff was so welcoming. Will be back next year.

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Was on St. Maarten for a wedding and a group of us decided to go to Marigot for dinner. We found this place just by walking around, and ended up having a ball! All of the food was excellent - I had mussels, others had steak, salmon, tuna. As a starter I tried the beef tartare and it was quite tasty. The service couldn't have been any better - friendly, attentive, they even treated us to an after-dinner drink in light of the occasion, which was a nice touch to celebrate the event. A really pleasant evening with some great memories made.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank TessaD10
Nashville, TN
“Wonderful afternoon meal”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I found this lovely outdoor dining gem on the Marina in Marigot. The staff was excellent. The prices were very reasonable. We split a Snapper with creole sauce. Very tasty!

1 Thank mwpyle