“Great Indian Food in Marigot!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pride of India - CLOSED

Pride of India
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
San Clemente, California
“Great Indian Food in Marigot!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

I was so surprised when I found an Indian Resturant on the French side of Saint Martin that we had to give it a try. What I liked is the Resturant is well lit and clean. I menu has everything to satisfy your craving. The chicken Tika is excellent, great flavor!! The aloo gobi is also good! I would go back for sure!

• Visited August 2013

“Great Indian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

Having had great Indian food in NY and NJ (and not great in Florida)... We have high expectations... Our first visit to Pride of India was top notch.

The excellent:
-- vegetable samosas
-- chicken tikka masala
-- Channa masala
-- palak corn (not on the menu, they custom made it for us)
-- butter naan and garlic naan

The average
-- tikka corn appetizer
-- potato naan

It's sort of difficult to see from the road, so make sure you map it ahead of time. We are staying on the Dutch side and the drive is worth it!

Visited August 2013
“Hands Down the best Indian Restaurant in St. Maarten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

If you want to absolutely authentic & healthy Indian food, then Pride of India it is.
We had a couple of customers who were down for a visit. One of them can’t handle spicy food, due his medication. Though my husband & I always go there, still, we were a little skeptical to go, considering our customer cannot handle spicy food.
We requested the hostess to serve the food, mildly spicy. You wont believe the food was aptly prepared. Our friend was raving constantly with every morsel he consumed. He even said he would go back again.
I am so glad we were able to please our customer. Thank you Pride, keep up the good work

• Visited June 2013
Philipsburg, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Great Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

We have visited Pride of India a number of times with friends, family and customers and have always been very satisfied with their food, quality and service. They can even make your dish mild and still have the same great flavor. Highly recommended if you are looking for the best Indian food on the island.

Visited June 2013
Charlestown, Nevis
“Great food and great ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

I had dinner at Pride of India in Marigot, Saint Martin on Saturday night and had a great meal and a great time, for the best Indian food in the Caribbean, I recommend a visit with a view of the Saint Martin-Anguilla ferry.

• Visited May 2013