“Great indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We just returned from Grand case St. Martin.while there we had dinner at this restaurant. The food was exceptionally great and we felt that the food here was far superior in quality,freshness and of course taste than NJ / NY area indian restaurants. We are originally from India but have lived in NJ for over 30 years. I would suggest the chefs in NJ/NY should take some training from this chef.
We would return to this place next time we are in marigot in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Having had Indian in over 50 restaurants, I can honestly say that the food here is amazing. Some courses are very original.
The service however was a little bit disappointing. It was slow, and the food came piece by piece, having some of us still waiting for their food, where others were already finished. It was busy and there were only 2 serving, so I can understand, but also when we had questions the servants were not very helpful or polite. Still had a good experience because of the great food!

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

I was so surprised when I found an Indian Resturant on the French side of Saint Martin that we had to give it a try. What I liked is the Resturant is well lit and clean. I menu has everything to satisfy your craving. The chicken Tika is excellent, great flavor!! The aloo gobi is also good! I would go back for sure!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Having had great Indian food in NY and NJ (and not great in Florida)... We have high expectations... Our first visit to Pride of India was top notch.

The excellent:
-- vegetable samosas
-- chicken tikka masala
-- Channa masala
-- palak corn (not on the menu, they custom made it for us)
-- butter naan and garlic naan

The average
-- tikka corn appetizer
-- potato naan

It's sort of difficult to see from the road, so make sure you map it ahead of time. We are staying on the Dutch side and the drive is worth it!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

If you want to absolutely authentic & healthy Indian food, then Pride of India it is.
We had a couple of customers who were down for a visit. One of them can’t handle spicy food, due his medication. Though my husband & I always go there, still, we were a little skeptical to go, considering our customer cannot handle spicy food.
We requested the hostess to serve the food, mildly spicy. You wont believe the food was aptly prepared. Our friend was raving constantly with every morsel he consumed. He even said he would go back again.
I am so glad we were able to please our customer. Thank you Pride, keep up the good work