Internet access was down in the check in area. We got there late so the office was closed, but the security guard had our paperwork and keys, so we were relieved. Ask for the lagoon view so you get to over look the lagoon and quiet pool. It was a drive to the beaches and the traffic is horrible in St. Martin, but you get used to it. I had to tell them that the Internet said I get free use of snorkels and fins. Emanual (woman) said gruffly, I don't need proof of it when she looked at me strangely so I offered to show her on the website for the hotel. I probably would find a different place to stay if I went back, but we saw all we needed to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Beachfront Hotel set on Simson Bay, 5 miles from Juliana Int'l Airport, St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Flamboyant Hotel Baie Nettle
- Le Flamboyant Resort All Inclusive
- Le Flamboyant Hotel And Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Baie Nettle