We did not have much expectations. We read all those negative reviews here and thought this is going to be something bad. Never the less the rate was so attractive that we decided to book this hotel and in the worst case we will spend our days on the beach and stay in the hotel the minimum possible. Was it really bad??? The contrary!!! This is a nice property at a very competitive rate. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment overlooking the lagoon. The apartment was spacious with a nice bedroom and a living room the best thing was the balcony with a kitchenette wall, this is the most convenient solution we have ever seen.... we could use the fridge, make tea, etc.... simply great. Instead of running to the reception or the restaurant for free wifi, we purchased the wifi for the entire stay and it did work without any problem. I know that not speaking French in this resort could be a problem, but we are from Europe and we do speak some French, so we did not experience any problem at the reception or during the stay. Would reccommend this hotel to anyone who is seeking an affordable, but good accommodation in St Martin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Beachfront Hotel set on Simson Bay, 5 miles from Juliana Int'l Airport, St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Flamboyant Hotel Baie Nettle
- Le Flamboyant Resort All Inclusive
- Le Flamboyant Hotel And Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Baie Nettle