“Very accommodating and friendly crew.”
Review of Random Wind

US$500.00*
Private Sunset Cruise in St Maarten
Ranked #5 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: The best day for sure. Sailing on a comfortable, fully cushioned sailboat, snorkeling, mud bath, stand up paddle board, great lunch cooked in the ship's galley, fishing off the stern and best of all - the famous, all ages Tarzan Swing! You will be well looked after by your experienced crew! All included in price - no hidden costs. Photos of your day are FREE online! Free tshirts also for honeymooners and others - just ask how you can get a free tshirt.
Barrie, ON Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Very accommodating and friendly crew.”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Diane, the owner and Trevor the boat's captain were very friendly and attentive. The weather wasn't the best for our day unfortunately, but they did their best to make the cruise fun.

We did the Paradise Day Sail which was a sail over to Baie Longue for an anchor and swim. The silt was stirred up from a recent storm so snorkeling wasn't an option. After that we motored over to Simpson Bay just beside the airport and anchored while people swung off the Tarzan swing. Diane and Trevor are very good at that! After that we motored around for the rest of the time looking at some of the big yachts in the bay before arriving back at the mooring ball around 3pm.

Lunch was great and drinks were always available. My wife even got the recipe for the coconut chicken with rice.

Definitely would recommend taking a trip with them again.

Danville, California, United States
“What a great day!!!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband and I went on the Paradise Day Sail on the Random Wind with Trevor and Eli. What a wonderful day. From the time we met them until the time we left we felt comfortable and at home on the boat. There was plenty of food, snacks and drinks. Great time sailing, snorkeling and swinging on the Tarzan swing. If we ever are able to visit St. Maarten again we will definitely take another trip with the Random Wind!

Panama City Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sailing adventures!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband and I were celebrating my 50th birthday and our 30th anniversary when we booked our cruise to the Caribbean. Our first booked excursion was Random Wind sailing. The excursion was a wonderful adventure with Captain Trevor, Lady Diane and 1st mate Eli. The water was a bit rough for snorkeling, but the sailing was exquisite. We truly were spoiled with a delicious lunch and then a birthday cake with a candle to wish upon. The unexpected part of the excursion was the trapeze. Flying through the air and dropping into the blue water below was my favorite part and I think my fellow sailors would agree. The crew worked very hard to make this adventure memorable for their guests and they were highly successful. I wore my "Random Wind Sailing" t-shirt yesterday and just wished I could go back and sail some more.

1 Thank myladyjacob
Aurora, Colorado, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sunset Sail”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing sunset cruise on the Random Wind. We cruised outside of Simpson Bay while enjoying beverages and appetizers while watching the sunset into the Caribbean. I wish I would have know about them before we traveled to St. Maarten, I would have signed up for day snorkeling trip which included a day of sailing, snorkeling, beverages and lunch. I highly recommend sailing with Diane.

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Like sailing with old friends!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

A group of seven of us went on the day trip with on the random wind and couldn't have asked for a better time. Both Diane and Trevor treated us like old friends and mad the trip a delightful experience. Can't wait to go back next year and do it again. Just finished making the coconut chicken curry that she had served us for lunch and it was almost as good as Diane's. Don't miss this trip, you won't regret it!!!

Visited October 2013