The place is amazing. We stayed in the bay suite which is small but cute and perfect for 1 or 2 people. All windows face the beach and you can hear the waves at night. The beach is steps away from your door and is very quiet and clean and the water is beautiful, You can watch the boats and even see the cruise ships pass by around 6pm most nights! It's exciting to be close to the airport and there is alot within walking distance- a great french bakery (Atlantico) that is perfect for breakfast and sandwiches and baguettes are $1.25! The Grand Marche is a great supermarket right across the street and they have fresh produce and you have to try the Etna ice cream that is homemade and made right on the island! Maho beach is a nice walk maybe about a mile and is great for plane watchers. The Air France air bus lands everyday around 3 pm and the biggest plane (KLM 747 from Amsterdam) lands in the afternoon on Tuesdays and Sundays. The owners live at the hotel and you feel like you are one of their friends. They are that nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azure is family owned/ operated boutique hotel on the most spectacular/ uncrowded beach on Saint Martin. Completely renovated. Watersports, marinas, restaurants, casinos, bars, shops all within walking distance. White sand beach, crystal clear water, the world's biggest mega yachts within a stone's throw. Kitchens, US satellite TV, AC. FREE WIFI, FREE INTERNATIONAL CALLS (most countries), FREE CELL PHONE USE,concierge. Lounges with umbrellas on the beach. Let us plan your activities. Our friendly staff will make sure you have everything you need! Azure for sure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Azure Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azure Beach Studios Hotel Simpson Bay
- The Azure Hotel St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay