“I'm so glad I went”

US$80.00*
and up
Tango Caribbean Dinner Cruise
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I came to St. Maarten with 2 of my girlfriends in December. Both of them wanted to do the dinner cruise. I didn't want to go. Since majority rules, I had to go. Boy am I glad I went. We met so many people and had soooo much fun!!! I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was. The staff was awesome and Captain Horatch was the best (and the sexiest captain I have seen). He mingled with everyone and was so down to earth. We all danced like we were on a family cruise. We plan to come back real soon and the dinner cruise is definitely on the agenda. Tango Cruise Rocks!!!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

The crew on the tango was outgoing, and friendly they definitely was there to ensure that EVERYONE was comfortable and having a good time. They started off by having cocktails (with and without alcohol) ready as you first came on board, then soon after leaving the dock they brought around appetizers and offered to take pictures of couples/ families. Dinner was served after we stopped at our destination, there was laughter and dancing during the sail back to port.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This sunset dinner cruise was really relaxing, fun and satisfying. The crew takes care of you well, stops in a great location for dinner, shares stories and plays some great tunes. The boat is beautiful and has many places to take in the scenery. I would suggest that they get a few more chairs in the front so everyone can eat looking at the beautiful coast line. The food was satisfying, but at $40pp more for the dinner cruise v. the sunset cruise, you may want to just set sail on the sunset cruise and then get a great dinner at the Stone Restaurant at Simpson Bay afterwards.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

It's very romantic! You get a great buffet and free drinks. The sunset is beautiful. The crew is very nice. My husband and I had a great time and would do it again.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful evening with some great friends aboard the Tango catamaran evening dinner cruise leaving from Simpson Bay. We were welcomed with a potent rum punch and before you know it, everyone was in a party mood. The staff were so much fun and attentive to everyone's needs. Several guests were asked to volunteer to help hoist the sails and off we went. We were lucky enough to have a beautiful sunset despite some rain earlier on. We anchored in a small cove where we were treated to a show by some local flyboarders. This is where a buffet style dinner was served that was absolutely delicious. Dinner included salad, rice, chicken, ribs and veggies and all beverages. After dinner, the music was cranked up and there was lots of dancing going on. Before we knew it we were back and Pelican Marina after spending a memorable evening that was over before we knew it.

1  Thank pippili