“Tango Cruises Were Great”

Tango Caribbean Dinner Cruise
Book In Advance
More Info
US$80.00*
and up
Tango Caribbean Dinner Cruise
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The Tango captain and crew are very professional and do a great job balancing safety and fun. Wolky, Sammy, and Sylvia are extremely helpful and very fun. And Captain Haresh is wonderful.
My wife Karen and I strongly recommend Tango.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I came to St. Maarten with 2 of my girlfriends in December. Both of them wanted to do the dinner cruise. I didn't want to go. Since majority rules, I had to go. Boy am I glad I went. We met so many people and had soooo much fun!!! I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was. The staff was awesome and Captain Horatch was the best (and the sexiest captain I have seen). He mingled with everyone and was so down to earth. We all danced like we were on a family cruise. We plan to come back real soon and the dinner cruise is definitely on the agenda. Tango Cruise Rocks!!!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

The crew on the tango was outgoing, and friendly they definitely was there to ensure that EVERYONE was comfortable and having a good time. They started off by having cocktails (with and without alcohol) ready as you first came on board, then soon after leaving the dock they brought around appetizers and offered to take pictures of couples/ families. Dinner was served after we stopped at our destination, there was laughter and dancing during the sail back to port.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This sunset dinner cruise was really relaxing, fun and satisfying. The crew takes care of you well, stops in a great location for dinner, shares stories and plays some great tunes. The boat is beautiful and has many places to take in the scenery. I would suggest that they get a few more chairs in the front so everyone can eat looking at the beautiful coast line. The food was satisfying, but at $40pp more for the dinner cruise v. the sunset cruise, you may want to just set sail on the sunset cruise and then get a great dinner at the Stone Restaurant at Simpson Bay afterwards.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

It's very romantic! You get a great buffet and free drinks. The sunset is beautiful. The crew is very nice. My husband and I had a great time and would do it again.