“Great Fun and Friendly Service”

Tango Caribbean Dinner Cruise
Tango Caribbean Dinner Cruise
Boston, Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Fun and Friendly Service”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Staff go out of their way to provide great entertainment and keep everyone safe. My Husband and I loved this tour very much. Staff made sure everyone got the perfect Family picture by taking shots themselves of the amazing Pitons and other amazing shots. Highly recommend for Family and kids over five since stairs to swimming is a bit steep.

Indpls., IN
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“great fun with a beautiful sunset!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This was a really great trip for a very good price. Four of us did this activity and had a blast.

You are asked to remove your shoes before boarding the boat. I got to take part in raising the sail. Leaving from Simpson Bay on the Dutch side, this cruise goes past the airport to the French side. The time of day allows you to see a setting sun, weather permitting, of course. We saw one!

Drinks are readily available. Dinner is buffet style. Tables were set up on the bow while near the stern, tv trays were used. The food was excellent.

After dinner, the music began with lots of dancing on the way back to land.

Recommend this trip. Good value for the price, $80 a person.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Tango Cruises Were Great”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The Tango captain and crew are very professional and do a great job balancing safety and fun. Wolky, Sammy, and Sylvia are extremely helpful and very fun. And Captain Haresh is wonderful.
My wife Karen and I strongly recommend Tango.

Richmond, Virginia
“I'm so glad I went”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I came to St. Maarten with 2 of my girlfriends in December. Both of them wanted to do the dinner cruise. I didn't want to go. Since majority rules, I had to go. Boy am I glad I went. We met so many people and had soooo much fun!!! I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was. The staff was awesome and Captain Horatch was the best (and the sexiest captain I have seen). He mingled with everyone and was so down to earth. We all danced like we were on a family cruise. We plan to come back real soon and the dinner cruise is definitely on the agenda. Tango Cruise Rocks!!!

Visited December 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“beautiful sunset, friendly crew and excellent food”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

The crew on the tango was outgoing, and friendly they definitely was there to ensure that EVERYONE was comfortable and having a good time. They started off by having cocktails (with and without alcohol) ready as you first came on board, then soon after leaving the dock they brought around appetizers and offered to take pictures of couples/ families. Dinner was served after we stopped at our destination, there was laughter and dancing during the sail back to port.

Visited November 2013