“We liked the ribs, coconut shrimp, and dessert, but skip the pasta”

Harbour Queen Seafood Grill & Bar
Ranked #43 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are the "ORIGINAL" Harbour Queen not to be confused with any other, Ask for Clyde, Tammy, Tara or Bryan if we are not here then you are in the wrong place. We are "THE QUEEN OF RIBS" they are BAD TO THE BONE!!! Happy Hour from 4pm - 6pm. Then the $$$ Hour, get more bang for your buck. $1 Beers, $2 Margaritas and $3 Mixers. We serve Guavaberry and various drinks with their Liqueur. other phone numbers to call us: 721 587 1165 - 721 527 5732 - 721 580 8076 calling from a US Phone 706 352 4577
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The title says it all. Pasta tasted like it came out of a can -- shrimp (in the pasta) were tiny. The brownie sundae was very good

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Harbor Queen is a restaurant located on the strip places to eat in Simpson Bay. The location is easy to find and it is family friendly.

Pros: The restaurant had high chairs and a kids menu and was low to moderately priced. There was a variety of things to chose from and it was one place you could order a steak without paying the steakhouse prices. There was also designated parking though limited for Harbour Queen patrons.

Cons: Sanitation is questionable. We went to eat there one night and no one was in the restaurant. It was a little strange but undettered, we decided to give it a try.

The waitress had a mowhawk which alluded to a laid back dining atmosphere no problem. I took my niece to the bathroom and while I waited for her, I saw 2 roaches scuttling by freely.

I was horrified. I went back to the table and decided not to be a snob and proceed with ordering. We ordered drinks and there was a bug in my soda and brown particles frozen fast in the ice. That was it.

Maybe we caought them on a bad night but between the roaches and the brown ice cubes, we decided to leave and go somewhere else.

1  Thank dreambeliever81
Reviewed 2 May 2014

First off i just read some bad reviews on this place..... Rubish! If your expecting a world class setting with perfect food accross from your 5 star hotel, Go to Nice, and spend a few thousand dollars.

Now a real review from a real guy that likes his food.

Nice simple setting outside, just what I expected on a beach accross from the sand. The ribs were the best ever. The service was fine for a place on the beach that never claims to be 5 star. My father-in-law, who has had a Ceaser Salad at the restaurant where that salad was originated and prepared by Ceaser himself, said this places Ceasar salad was as good or better then the original.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I've had ribs in many places but none compare with Harbour Queen. Ignore all of the negative hype and enjoy some melt in your mouth, fall off the bone, perfectly smoked ribs. Great side dishes also. Try the baked beans. Truly unique!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We were there on a busy night so the service was a bit slow but the waitress would let us know she would be there in a moment or the owner would bring us something. We have been wanting to try this restaurant for a while but never got to. This time didn't disappoint us. For an appetizer we had the mussels in a garlic cream sauce and they were so good. For the entrée my husband had fish and chips which was mahi mahi cubed and breaded. It was really yummy. I had the pan seared tuna with cole slaw and rice and it was really good.