“Lots of heatlhy choices”
Review of Top Carrot

Top Carrot
Ranked #23 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Had lunch here twice--went back because I enjoyed the first time. Nice selection of sandwiches, which I enjoyed with fresh squeezed orange juice. I thought everything was reasonably priced. People working here were friendly. Doesn't have the wonderful views that some other places do, but definitely worth stopping in. Also has an interesting collection of merchandise for sale inside.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stopped on the side of the road to get directions and saw this place and decided to go in. It's a combination of a funky alternative lifestyle store (crystals, Indian sundresses, incense, some nice jewelry) and restaurant. The food was fresh and delicious. Service was friendly, prices were okay. A great find!

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We have visited St. Maarten 3 times and always stop at Top Carrot first after leaving the airport. It was an unexpected find and we were pleasantly surprised to find healthy food and great juices. We have tried many items off the menu and found all to be delicious. The parking lot always appears full but we always manage to find a spot sometimes as someone is pulling out if we didn't first find a vacant spot.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Matt and I went to top carrot and loved it. I wish i had tried their smoothies but we decided to have lunch. very good service and the food was great. we will definitely come back again when we are in the area.

1  Thank Carolyn S
Reviewed 1 May 2014

OK, we reviewed this restaurant quite some ago. This time it was a celebration for my wife's promotion and she had the choice of restaurant and was Carnival, so almost everything was closed except Top Carrot.

We started with what call a lemon breeze, a drink with a lot of mint leaves and lime blended. It is a very refreshing tongue tingler.

My wife ordered the grilled Tuna and salad and I had the last piece of Mahi Mahi. It was crisp and delicious. All the vegetables are crisp and fresh, no wilted salad served there, plus they always give a generous helping of alfalfa sprouts.

We followed up with home made organic apple pie. It was without doubt the best tasting apple pie I have eaten. It really filled the plate. The apple slices were tender and the golden gelatin on the top made it look just too good to eat.

The bill was very reasonable, $50 for 2 with desert, drinks and coffee. As I paid the bill the cashier gave us two huge home made muffins, which we just ate today, and they were fabulous.

This is easily the best healthy, as-organic as you can be, restaurant on the island, and you should not miss it on your visit to St Maarten.