“Caribbean Vibe and great food!”
Review of Pineapple Pete

Pineapple Pete
Ranked #25 of 119 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Fun yet relaxing atmosphere, friendly service and very good food. Loved the escargot and French Onion soup had a delicious flavor with lots of cheese!

1  Thank JetSetSandy167
Write a ReviewReviews (1,797)

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Good food and polite servers. The crusted chicken parm. Was epic. The lounge side has a couple pool tables and you can watch any game.

1  Thank Josh F
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I return to this restaurant year after year and enjoy it every time. The food is good and I enjoy the live singer. The drinks are very good. The service isn't fast but I go to St Maarten to get away from the hustle and bustle and look forward to the slow pace of the island. The portions are quite big and I always end up taking a huge amount in a doggie bag.

1  Thank Julianne O
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Amd I went back to Pineapple pete. The servers are fun, the party I was with had the lobster and they enjoyed it! I had the Ahi Tuna Salad and it was great!!! Love the saus. The salad is a bit too much on the big side but I don't eat a lot.

Its local atmosphere and open airness really makes you experience Island lunch time/style.

Be prepared to leave a shirt ;-)

1  Thank Jeanthal
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I went there with my daughter and her friend for an unconventional dinner during the week. We waited for 40minutes until they managed to bring our starters ( bruschetta) and 55 minutes for the main course (pasta and salad).
The pineapple- shrimp salad was awful, shrimp was cold and tasted like gum, tomatoes were soft. The dressing tasted like pure soy sauce (Asian style was the name, but it was simply salty). We payed more than 50$ for 2 Tagliatelle with tomato sauce, the salad, a bottle of water and 2 soft drinks.
Never again.