“Great good! Friendly Staff”

Skipjack's Seafood Grill, Bar & Fish Market
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband & I ate here the night after our marginal meal at Lee's the night before and were pleasantly surprised to find much better service and quality of food. I had the teriyaki chicken and my husband had salmon. Our waitress, Marta, was great to talk to and was very attentive.
The food was a bit pricier than Lees but worth every penny!

1  Thank Claudia T
There are newer reviews for Skipjack's Seafood Grill, Bar & Fish Market

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We went with a group of 12 people for dinner at Skipjacks. It was our second time and everything was amazing. The lobster was divine! Our server was great. The quality of the food and the prices were great. The only thing that was a little disconcerting was that the tip was already included on our bill and I tipped on top of the tip. Other than that little snag - it was a perfect evening.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Wife and I weren't that hungry so she ordered the tuna salad and I ordered a ceasar salad. She ordered the tuna medium but it was rare. Ceasar was OK but not great. You will probably do better with fish or one of the other things on the menu. Service was very friendly and prompt. Outdoor seating by the beach.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Recently visited St. Martins and was looking for a good seafood restaurant for my mother's birthday. We wanted for fresh seafood and Skip Jack didn't disappointment. Our entrees were delicious!They have a lovely variety of fresh and fabulously flavored seafood entrees.

The dinning experience is like being on an old wooden ship. You'll find a laid-back and casual island style atmosphere. The restaurant is family-friendly or can be a nice quite dinner for two.

Dinning service was good and our server was attentive. My only complaint and it's a minor one is that their beers are a bit on the expensive side compared to other restaurants in the area. I enjoyed the experience so much I went there twice. I highly recommend Skip Jacks if you're looking for fresh and delicious seafood entrees with a hint of island flare.

During the low-peak season on the island you can walk in and grab a ,but during peak-season on the island you will want to make reservations.

Bon' appetite!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I came across this restaurant after a couple of bad meals, so our expectations overall on food were not good. We were pleasantly surprised the food was excellent. We had a great waitress who was from New York, she was very informative about the choices on the menu and very pleasant to speak with. My husband who is very picky had the sirlion and loved it, I enjoyed the talapia with crab meat topping that was excellent. Would recommend this place for sure!