“Best Dive Shop in St. Maarten!! Thank You!”
Review of Dive Safaris

Dive Safaris
More attraction details
Owner description: We, Henry en Helmie together with our staff, offer you the best diving experience of Sint Maarten.You may be experiencing diving for the first time or you may want start a professional diving carreer.We offer:PADI Dive CoursesDive Courses, from start in our swimming pool to finish in the ocean!Shark Awareness DiveShark Diving, meet the masters of the sea in a friendly way.Boat DivingBoat Diving, we'll take you places you've never dreamed of!and many more
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best Dive Shop in St. Maarten!! Thank You!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Thank you Henry, Helmie and Jonathan for your warm hospitality and the personal attention! They were all very professional, knowledgeable, safe and eduactional about your entire diving experience! All the equipment was very nice and well prepared! Thru out my four dives the experience was awesome! Look forward to seeing you guys next year!!! Thank You!!
Gregg W.

Visited November 2013
divesafaris474, Owner at Dive Safaris, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
You're more then welcome, and thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

Hopefully we will see you back again this year, and do some more diving!

Lake Zurich, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DIVING - THE GREATEST”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I am a new diver and I want to thank everyone for their care and assurance during my five dives. I even did a night dive - Yes Bali was holding my hand but I made it through the entire dive without any difficulties. I saw so many creatures that I never saw during the day. This was an incredible experience and my husband & I will definitely return for more diving. I just wish we lived closer and could go 3 or 4 times a year. I know I won't spell the names right but the new owner's are to be commended for maintaining the fantastic level of service they provide to their divers. I also appreciated it when they advised me not to dive if the conditions were not appropriate for a beginning diver. My husband has completed over 100 dives and he actually celebrated his 100th dive on the boat. This was a great experience for him as he began his diving with this same dive company. During our visit we actually went back to the little inlet where he did his discover scuba in 2000. Again I look forward to returning for more diving with this crew.

Visited October 2013
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

We had an awesome time on our Halloween dive, great that you enjoyed the Night dive.

Hopefully you will come back again soon to do some more diving, we really enjoyed it diving with you guys!
Simpson Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“shark diving”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

was really , really good i had a good time with dive safaris , more than a company , they are friends .

Visited September 2013
Thank you so much, and you are a friend to us!!

Hopefully you will have a dive with us , as soon as you have the time!
Carlsbad, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Dive Shop - You won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

It you’re looking for a great dive experience, just see Dive Safaris in Simpson Bay. We did 4 dives with Henry and Bally this week and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Both were excellent dive instructors. Dive Safaris was very professional, safe, knowledgeable, educational and environmentally conscious. Before the dive they provide you a detailed dive site briefing so are aware of what you might see. During the dive, both Henry and Bally take their time diving and try to point out as much sea life as possible. They make you feel comfortable in and out of the water and provide you with great experience. Helmie (Henry’s wife) was lovely and got us everything we needed before getting on the boat. I highly recommend Dive Safaris – they are really a wonderful outfit and nice people!

Visited October 2013
divesafaris474, Owner at Dive Safaris, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!!

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your dives with us and that you had a good time.
For us it's very important, that you have a great experience in diving and that you feel comfortable.

Thanks again, and hopefully we will see you back again to do some more beautiful diving over here.
Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
“Fun and Enjoyable Dives”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

One of my friends set up a trip for 20 of us to travel to St. Maarten and do the shark awareness dive. They were very accommodating when we arrived late the first night and needed to move our first night dive. They also accommodated an early departure on our last day as well. All the dives were well organized and the staff was friendly and helpful. They were very vigilant to conservation and really enforced this on the shark awareness dive. As a proponent to conservation and wary of companies that feed wild animals, I was very comfortable with this company. They are very environmentally conscience and very pleasant company to work with!

Visited October 2013
Thank you very much for your review!

We loved it to take you all diving, it was really a pleasure.
We had to do some rescheduling, but everything worked out fine. So you all could do you're dives.

Well hopefully we will see you back again to do some more diving with us. Maybe if you all need a break again, just a suggestion...

Thanks again, we really appreciate it!