We stayed here last summer and had the most fun ever! We stayed for 10 days, which is perfect for this island. You can rent a car and go to any beach you want! We felt really safe in St. Maarten. The resort itself is absolutely amazing and the people who work here are really helpful. I plan on going back again and am really looking forward to the casino as well as the many beaches St Maarten has to offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St. Maarten-St. Martin