Just got back from a week at Simpson Bay Resort on the Beach. We stayed in building F which is older but Very Clean & has the best view of the beach & water. They were the nicest people, everyone say's "Hi". Go see Laura at the Pool Bar. She has to be one of the nicest people I've ever met. If you don't want to go out or just need lunch she can make a burger & fries & don't forget happy hour from 4-6 buy one get one free. Everything is expensive but remember it has to be shipped in. A case of water is $10-$16.00 but you can find inexpensive dinners if you down to the main road (Airport Rd). Plenty of out door eateries. This place is Beautiful and quiet with plenty to do. If you want action and night life it's just down the hill. CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St. Maarten-St. Martin