For us no matter where we stay at this resort we are always happy. We were in one of the older studios but It did not matter because we don't spend anytime in the room. We were on the third floor and had a beautiful view of the ocean and the patio was more than big enough to enjoy coffe in the morn or just sit out and enjoy . Even though we were on the hill it is still in walking distance of everything in the area. Beach, restaurants, Red Piano, beach bars. The staff was great. Absolutely no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Beach Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St Martin / St Maarten