There really is nothing negative I can say about our stay at the Simpson Bay Resort. The staff was great and very helpful. I was traveling with friends and we had two different units. When we checked in we discovered that we were far apart from each other as this is a huge resort and very spread out. We were staying for 7 days and had one rental car and wanted to be close to each other. We asked if one of us could switch rooms. Without any hesitation, the staff member that was checking us in got on the phone and tried to get us closer. This took about 15 to 20 minutes of her time and she was pleased to help us the whole time with a smile on her face. Although we were not able to change rooms because they were all booked, it was still very nice of them to go out of their way to try to help us. Our room was M409. While it was somewhat outdated, it was everything we needed. I mean do you really go to the most beautiful Island to sit in a room. It was very clean, it had a great AC, full kitchen, and a living room area. Housekeeping came every day and was very cheerful and welcoming. The resort itself was beautiful. They are in the process up remodeling the units. The grounds are very clean and well kept. You are walking distance to a beach and all the pools are nice and clean. They have the swim up bars that you can swim up to and get a drink. Very friendly staff they all go above and beyond to ensure you have a great stay. You feel very safe and secure while staying at the resort. I would recommend this place and will stay here again myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St. Maarten-St. Martin