“Fun, Informative and Enjoyable!”

Ocean Explorers Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: At Ocean Explorers we believe that who you dive with is as important as the diving itself… Small groups, personalized attention and a relaxed atmosphere are what we offer on a daily basis. From outstanding reefs to fantastic wrecks, our waters are warm and inviting and the marine life abundant and friendly. Our Caribbean dive shop is located under the waving palms by this tranquil Kim Sha beach on the beautiful Caribbean island St. Maarten.
Milford, Pennsylvania
“Fun, Informative and Enjoyable!”
Reviewed 29 April 2010

While staying in St. Maarten, I decided to do an afternoon dive followed by a Caribbean shark feeding with Ocean Explorers dive center. The staff was professional, friendly and very informative as to what to expect to see and encounter on both dives. I am an advanced open water diver with fifteen years experience, having scuba dived around the world, Ocean Explorers staff were as good as any other staff I had met previously. Taking note to the fact that I was doing some underwater photography, the staff gave me some good tips to make the most of the photos I was taking, as well, they took every opportunity to point out objects to photograph. If your staying in St. Maarten and looking for something interesting to do underwater call Ocean Explorers.

PE
“If you want to have a unique experience with your children... Dive with Ocean Explorers Dive Center!”
Reviewed 27 April 2010

I am an experienced diver and have dove in many places but this is the first time I have taken my family to dive. We arrived at the dive center and were greeted by Luciana and Jeferson. The lessons (Discover Scuba Program) my family were given were very well thought out and presented. After all of the instruction and the attention given by the dive master (Jeferson) I felt very comfortable diving with my children and wife. I would recommend this dive center to everyone.

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best dive operation I've ever had!”
Reviewed 22 April 2010

To all fellow divers new and experienced. Ocean Explorers in St. Maarten showed us an incredible time. Just the fact that we were not rushed to get on and off the boat or down the line was a blessing in itself compared to diving with Blue Island Divers in St. Thomas. I had the time of my life with Luciana and Jeferson of Ocean Explorers in St. Maarten and will definitely make a trip back there to dive the shark dive. For relaxation and great diving you want to go here.

Hugo, Minnesota
“This dive is going to be hard to top anytime soon!!!”
Reviewed 20 April 2010

My Wife, a friend, and I arranged for this dive while on a Princess Cruise. We found Luciana, Jeferson, and Oslo from Ocean Explorers to be friendly, experienced, and informative. Their equipment was first rate. We had two amazing one tank dives. The first on a ship wreck, and the second a shark dive. It was truly an amazing experience that will be hard to top anytime soon. We are looking forward to diving with Ocean Explorers again soon.

Melbourne
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 18 April 2010

We did our PADI open water certification with Ocean Explorers in January last year. We needed to do half our course with them and then finish off the open water dives with our captain, who was an instructor. They were the only dive center in St Maarten who were willing to do this for us. So we had a busy day of theory and dive practice. Luciana was a great teacher and it was so cool doing 'class time' on a patio overlooking a beautiful beach. Our dives were great fun too- the instructors (I can't remember their names!) were friendly, patient and professional. Luciana really helped us out and gave us a great first experience, so for that I would recommend them to anyone and wouldn't use anyone else when i return to SXM!