We were on the last flight to Saba and it had to turn around and come back to St. Maarten. Too windy to land. It was just dark. Everyone on the plane had to rebook for the next day. The lady at the Tourist Information booth called Liberty Inn and booked a room for us. The ubiquitous bottle or wine was waiting for us when we arrived. Lucky for us the Regatta had just ended and everyone had cleared out. Otherwise, I don't know where we would have stayed. The kitchen is stocked with more than the usual extras. You can tell these ladies love their job and work hard to make their visitors feel welcome. Thank youl.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short ride from the airport, we have it all! Beautifully furnished and fully equipped condos for long-term, short-term or just one night stays! We are home to the famous French restaurant, The Taste Factory! Their pastries, croissants, salads, sandwiches and entrees are unsurpassed anywhere in the Caribbean! We also have dinghy tie up from our own marina where you can view some of the most magnificent mega yachts in the world!! Just across from us is a fabulous beach where you can swim all day and enjoy the live entertainment at night! Nearby are casinos, fitness centers, nightclubs, and other fine restaurants. You don't even need to rent a car because everything is within walking distance. Come, relax and enjoy all that the Caribbean has to offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Liberty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hotel Simpson Bay
- Liberty Inn St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay