The owners of the Liberty inn also run a boat and charter service called turtle tours. I was unable to find it under "attractions" to review.
My friends and I returned to SXM for our graduation and we rented the small 12 ft lagoon boats. It was a lovely day and we rode over by our old apartments at point pirouette, near school, along the lagoon mansions, and stopped for a lunch in Marrigot at Tropicana. Susan was wonderful. We just showed up at her door and she handed us keys to a little boat, for the afternoon, at a very low rate. She was so accommodating, genuinely friendly, and very easy going. It was the the perfect afternoon on the water.
Highly recommended for anyone new to island.
Easy to operate, safe, and fun for anyone.
a great experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short ride from the airport, we have it all! Beautifully furnished and fully equipped condos for long-term, short-term or just one night stays! We are home to the famous French restaurant, The Taste Factory! Their pastries, croissants, salads, sandwiches and entrees are unsurpassed anywhere in the Caribbean! We also have dinghy tie up from our own marina where you can view some of the most magnificent mega yachts in the world!! Just across from us is a fabulous beach where you can swim all day and enjoy the live entertainment at night! Nearby are casinos, fitness centers, nightclubs, and other fine restaurants. You don't even need to rent a car because everything is within walking distance. Come, relax and enjoy all that the Caribbean has to offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Liberty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hotel Simpson Bay
- Liberty Inn St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay