Stayed here after crewing on a sailboat down to St. Martin, so I was ready for a little pampering. Susan and Diane were very helpful and friendly - really made me feel comfortable as a solo woman traveler. The beach is just across the street and is lovely for swim or just hanging out at the beach bars.
The room was comfortable and very clean. The room I was in was on the front of the building and there was road noise, so if this bothers you you should ask for a room at the back. Also, they are remodeling the restaurant at the front of the inn. This wasn't a problem but it can be a bit of a shock when you first see the place. Be assured that all is well once inside the gate!
Couldn't be beat for value and friendliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short ride from the airport, we have it all! Beautifully furnished and fully equipped condos for long-term, short-term or just one night stays! We are home to the famous French restaurant, The Taste Factory! Their pastries, croissants, salads, sandwiches and entrees are unsurpassed anywhere in the Caribbean! We also have dinghy tie up from our own marina where you can view some of the most magnificent mega yachts in the world!! Just across from us is a fabulous beach where you can swim all day and enjoy the live entertainment at night! Nearby are casinos, fitness centers, nightclubs, and other fine restaurants. You don't even need to rent a car because everything is within walking distance. Come, relax and enjoy all that the Caribbean has to offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Liberty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hotel Simpson Bay
- Liberty Inn St Martin / St Maarten/Simpson Bay