“Definitely returning to Vesna”
Review of Vesna Taverna

Vesna Taverna
Ranked #8 of 113 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Brigantine, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely returning to Vesna”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Highly recommend this restaurant! Had been given high marks by others who had visited...no disappointment here! Great food, great service, great staff! Our new favorite!

1 Thank Michele E

San Francisco, California
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Great food, great prices, great service. In a word: GREAT! Sally, our waitress, deserves a prize for most chipper and fun server on the island!

New Milford, New Jersey
“Not as good as expected”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had breakfast here on our final morning. Service was very good. Food was good, especially their breakfast potatoes and the whole grain croissant served with the "French Breakfast." The real downside here was an odor that can only be described as "sewage." That was a definite turn-off while you are trying to eat. I don't know that we will give them another chance.

1 Thank Lori B
Vesna_taverna, Propriétaire at Vesna Taverna, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear customer, I normally dont answer my review but that I let it go this one, it is very difficult for me leting other people thing that my restaurant smell like "sewage". I will explain myself better!
I call the autorities ones I found out and the people from the marina in the back of the restaurant.
It happend that a pipe broke and that was fixed in one hour.Im very sorry for the incovinience but accident happend and Im sorry again that you couldnt enjoy our restaurant.We never had such a complain ever. In the future you are writting a review like this do not think about your self only, cause my staff working very hard to make happy all our dear customers. But putting our rating down on Trip Advisor and killing all the hard work of my stuff, because of an accident? God Bless you!
New Braunfels, Texas
“Great food! Very friendly service!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We happened on this place by accident but are so glad we did! Food was absolutely delicious! Staff very friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend!

1 Thank kmschin
St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Great food, okay service”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Vesna is a great place for breakfast and lunch for the typical eggs, bagels, sandwiches, burgers, but when it gets busy the service is friendly but goes at a snails pace. as long as you aren't in a real hurry, I highly recommend the place.

• Visited June 2014