“Amazing Team!”

and up
Discover Scuba in St Maarten
Ranked #3 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Adventures, located on the marina of the Simpson Bay resort, formerly known as the Pelican resort, is a full service PADI resort facility offering daily dives, night dives and enriched air (Nitrox). We also offer all PADI courses. Our custom built dive boats offer plenty of sun protection and cold beverages. Our professional staff takes great pride in safety and customer care.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tempe, Arizona
“Amazing Team!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My husband and I just got back from first time vacation in St. Maarten and had such an amazing time diving over Thanksgiving holiday. We just got certified to dive in September in fresh water lake in Phoenix, Arizona, so this was first time actually diving in ocean. Thanks to Dive Instructor Sandra and Captain Ian, we had such an amazing first dive in the ocean, and all nerves were calmed so much so that we booked 2 more dives with Dive Adventures. On those 2 dives, Dive Instructor Damian and Captain Soinet were so amazing as well. We can't say enough about how wonderful the staff is at Dive Adventures, and we will highly recommend this dive team to any friends vacationing in St. Maarten in the future. thanks for making our trip safe, fun and one to remember!!!!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2nd year diving with them”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I dove with them last year and this year and had an excellent time both times. The staff is warm and friendly and great with beginning divers. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody.

New York City, New York
“Awesome Service”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We did the eLearning Padi course online and came down to St Martin to finish up our open water certification. The whole Dive Adventures staff was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. After making sure that we knew all of the necessary skills, they took care of all of our gear for us and brought us to some beautiful reefs. The certification wasn't all fun and games, but they really appreciated the fact that it was still our vacation! I'd recommend Dive Adventures to any of my friends.

Herzliya Pituach
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Team!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My husband and I hadn't dived for over 2 years, and all the instructors were very patient, thorough, and helpful. We did a pool check with Demian the first day and then a one-tank dive in the afternoon. On Thursday and Friday mornings we did two-tank dives. Anna, Sandra and Ian are highly skilled dive leaders, very safety-conscious, knowledgeable about the sites and good-humored. If you want to dive with them, which I highly recommend, you might want to sign up before you arrive, since the morning dives fill up quickly.

1 Thank AnAmericanAbroad12
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Achieved open water certification at my pace with a fabulous instructor, Anna. Thank you Anna, Vinnie and Swanie for an unforgettable experience and adventure. If you want to be scuba certified, this is THE place to go! They will teach you with great attention to detail in a kind relaxed manner which supports learning and safety. I would take additional dives with them anytime.

1 Thank Victoria G