“Best Dive Experience from beginning to end!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Discover Scuba in St Maarten
Ranked #3 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Adventures, located on the marina of the Simpson Bay resort, formerly known as the Pelican resort, is a full service PADI resort facility offering daily dives, night dives and enriched air (Nitrox). We also offer all PADI courses. Our custom built dive boats offer plenty of sun protection and cold beverages. Our professional staff takes great pride in safety and customer care.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Atlanta
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best Dive Experience from beginning to end!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I just returned from a trip to St Maarten that included getting Open Water Certification with my two children (who did Jr certification). From my initial inquiry, through our training process and dives- the whole staff was amazing. Milica was our instructor and was extremely knowledgeable and patient with us, and spent extra time with the kids. I also got to dive with Demian, who was excellent as well. On two or three occasions, the staff went above and beyond to make our experience just perfect. I highly recommend Dive Adventures, and would also highly recommend Milica if you are doing any training with younger children.
We can't wait to get back and dive with them again.

Visited June 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Best Diving in St. Maarten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

OK – once again the people at Dive Adventures made diving in St. Maarten safe and incredible! Thanks to Demian, Soinet, Roy, Jarno and Millica for making it great! Their flexibility and attention to the divers is over the top!
(They even did a Tuesday night dive when enough of us wanted to go!)
Demian is the guy who got me trained in about TWO DAYS last year for my open water and it was an honor and a pleasure to be able to dive with him again! I’ll see you next year! Nobody else is better!

1 Thank Ray W
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great diving in St. Maarten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Just returned from my trip to St. Maarten . I made 6 dives with Dive Adventures and each dive was awesome!! I would rate the whole crew - Soinet, Demian, Jarno, and Milica- as top-notch! All were concerned about safety first and wanted a first rate experience for every diver! I would highly recommend Dive Adventures in St. Maarten!

1 Thank JohnR2453
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“excellent diving St. Maarten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I dived many times with these guys during my 3 months stay on the island. The instructors are dutch and english speaking. Very nice people, skillfull, helpfull and lots of fun with them on the sea. I saw many sharks, rays, barracudas, turtles and other nice stuff. This is the team to dive with when you are on the island. Many thanks to Milica, Demian, Jarno and captain Soinet. Hope to see you soon again!

new orleans usa
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Best Diving Experience Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We chose Dive Adventures of Simpson Bay because they also operate out of Little Bay in St. Maarten, where we were staying - the dive boat picked us up each morning right from our beach. We are so glad we did! We had some of the best diving ever, and we have been all over the Caribbean. Highest praise for the crew - Demian, Captain Soinet and Jarno. Also, Milica in the dive shop who meticulously packed our gear for us every morning. The DA crew were not only experienced and eager to show us everything underwater - many sharks, some turtles, rays and huge eels, for example - but they were such fun on the boat. Demian even made us a DVD of our underwater adventures. We will definitely book with DA again when we next visit St. Maarten. If you want to dive in St. Maarten, look no further than Dive Adventures!