After the hell i went through with "Mecure""Motel" in St.Martin I was real hesitent of even coming back to the country, the ppl was rude hotel in shambles and I could not believe I was on such a beautiful island that mad. But then I did more research and decided to go with Simpson Bay Suites and it was like I never been to St.Martin and was being reintroduced for the first time. I Did appoligze to the Front Desk Staff after I came off quite defensive(and had every right to be) but after he said we'll let everything speak for itself and it Really did! The Room was AMAZING(NOTE***When you book Book on the UPPER Floors The Higher the Better I was in Room 609A/B) Beautiful View of the Bay with Boats floating in there All Night Perfect view of the HUGE illuminated Pool Shopping and restuarants on the lower level, bars and lounges right next door(VERY AFFORDABLE FOOD AT THE PIRATES RESTAURANT BAR) Hookah Lounge down the road and it's real close to all the action via taxi(about a 5min drive and like $20-25) 24 hour bar restaurant down the road theres so many advantages to being in this location I can keep going lol, also Note***If you read any bad reviews thats because the ppl booked their rooms incorrectly Down the road is an extention of the simpson bay resorts but it's extremly outdated and as the same situation like Mecure if anyone is a newbie to this island the term (DELUX) room really means (UPdated Rooms) the main building is 100% updated if your detached from the main building then you decided to go cheapo and got exactly what you paid for! Staff Extremly Kind and the House Keeping is so on point its damn near irritating lol they have shuttles available and the security is always ready to assist you and make sure noone that shouldn't be in the resort is there it's very safe. like i said before I can keep going lol but I hope this helps anyone out thats looking for the right price right location right enviornment etc...Oh yeah and the beach is through the pirates restaurant which isn't too far of a walk at all the resort has a beautiful rocky backdrop leading into the ocean I even swam from the rocky part to the beach was a great workout!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Simpson Bay Suites where you can make one of our one, two, or three bedroom suites your home for a week or beyond! Simpson Bay Suites invites you to relax and unwind in your own personal suite whether you are a family relocating to the Caribbean, a business traveler, vacationer, or just making a new start. A hybrid between a typical hotel and an apartment, our suites are designed to be comfortably spacious, and equally affordable for any budget. Simpson Bay Suites is located between the island's two capitals, Marigot (French Side) and Philipsburg and is a short 4km (2.5mi) from the Princess Juliana International Airport, Saba Ferry, and the famous Maho Beach. Within a few minutes walking distance, you will find restaurants, water sports/activities, convenient stores, business center, commercial banking, breakfast cafés, the Yacht Club, and some of the top recommended night life in St. Maarten. Don't have a rental but want to get around? There are local pay buses nearby that can take you to either downtown on the Dutch or French Side. Our suites include many amenities. They feature a full sized kitchen, dining & living areas and include amenities such as kitchen appliances, stovetop oven, fridge, kitchenware, cable TV, hairdryer, safe, plus WiFi. Each suite has a large balcony face the front of the building. Simpson Bay Suites has the conveniences of a hotel, with all the comforts of home. We welcome you to make us your home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Simpson Bay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Suites St Martin / St Maarten