“Best pizza on the island”
Review of Pizza Galley

Pizza Galley
Ranked #18 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Mount Sinai
“Best pizza on the island”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I am from NY. If you know NY we are known for our pizza, pasta, bagels etc. Pizza Galley was across the street from the Royal Palm which is where we stayed this last trip. We had pizza there twice because it was so good. 2 thumbs up from NY

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Julie K

Charleston, West Virginia
“Quite nice”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Just had pizza for dinner, we were attracted because of the gluten free pizza that they offer. The food was good and hot and the service was quick and pleasant. I would recommend it for a relatively inexpensive meal on the water.

• Visited May 2014
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Kind of a whole in the wall place. Clean restaurant and quality pizza though. The staff is friendly and the prices are reasonable. The view is of the inner harbor. The restaurant is across the street from Royal Palm. I would eat here again.

Visited May 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“What a "JOY"”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I showed up at Pizza Galley at 4:00 in the afternoon, ordered a Pizza and Joy started preparing it. Half way through our conversation I found out I had gotten there 1 hour before opening. I was a little embarassed and apologized, they laughed and continued to prepare and bake the pie as if I was family. The pizza was great by the way.....
When your in town stop in and say hi to Joy for me and have yourself a great pizza, they also have lots of other things on their menu.

Visited April 2014
“Still great pizza and service”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is my second review of the Pizza Galley in three years.
We have been going there for over 10 years and JP and his staff still creat a great time with excellent pizza and superb personal service every time we are there.
Now that JP is a grandfather he has mellowed some but he is still a wonderful host.
Every time we come to St.Maarten from North Carolina our first and last meals are at the Pizza Galley.

• Visited April 2014