“Best Pizza in SXM and maybe the World”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Galley

Pizza Galley
Ranked #13 of 111 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Best Pizza in SXM and maybe the World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

If you have not been there...GO. The thin crust pizza and a caesar salad is a great combo. I especially like the shrimp diablo. I go there at least 2 times each week I am in SXM. I have to say I do miss their form neighbor the Lady C.

• Visited June 2014

Houston, Texas
“Best Pizza Ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Pizza is not usually on the vacation "must have"list. If you visit St. Maarten, you MUST have the pizza here. The absolute best!! Stayed 5 days and ate here 3 of those 5 days. The meat lovers is the best ever with actually slices of beef. Shrimp Diablo....yes! Not only the pizza, but the people are great....Joy, Camille and Elizabeth are the best. Can't wait to return!

• Visited June 2014
JPG177, Owner at Pizza Galley, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hi Tara,

Thanks for the great comments!
As I mentioned to Demetra, Yes! our staff is special and we are very proud of them.
Hope to see you next year...

J.P.
Huntsville, Alabama
“Best Pizza outside of NJ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great thin-crust pizza. They only sell a 12" pie but if you get a salad, then one pie is enough to share. Although it tasted so good we were both tempted to get our own pie on the next visit. We went twice in the one week and will definitely go back when we return to Sint Maarten.

Visited May 2014
Houston, TX
“Best Pizza EVER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Pizza Galley was one of the first stops made upon my visit to St Maarten. We were hungry and just wanted a bite to eat at the first place we saw...Pizza in St Maarten. We flew all these mile for pizza....OMG... one of the best decisions made!!! Thin crust, real beef, and not small bite size pieces like at some of the major chains...Pizza tailored for the region. Jerk Pizza, Shrimp Diablo, Meat Lovers...I could go and on and on. This place was so good we ate here 3 out of 5 days of our stay. And lets not forget the RUM PUNCH!!! This review would not be complete if I didn't mention the wonderful staff. Liz, Camille, and Joy...friendly, warm and endearing and give you the feeling like you have known one another for years. I hope I have made friends that I will see on my next visit to St Maarten because I will be back.

Visited June 2014
JPG177, Owner at Pizza Galley, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you!

Yes, our staff is special and we are very proud of them.
Hope to see you next year...

J.P.
Granbury, Texas
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We ordered pizza and took it to go. Pizza was good! Loved the crust! Had a great place to dine in as well

Visited June 2014