“Loved the Latin Show!”

Rancho Steak & Lobster
Ranked #48 of 112 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, View, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the Latin Show!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

First time to Rancho and was happy overall. I had a steak that was really pretty good and my wife had lobster which was also good. Service at first was slow but then very good through out the rest of the meal.. They have shows a few nights of the week and we saw a pretty good latin show which we liked very much. Prices a little higher that what we normally pay but on vacation its worth it. We will go back on our next trip.

• Visited November 2013

Virginia Beach, VA
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I was dying for steak and lobster. It was to die for... Good portions. My husband had chicken Caesar salad and the shrimp fettuccine. Everything was great. It is elegant and beautiful inside. Service was great. Don't miss this place on your visit. Also live Latin show Friday and Sat nights!

• Visited November 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Superb Argentine beef”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Have a craving for a nice juicy, well cooked rib eye, strip or loin?
This is the place!
Looks kind of 'touristy' from the outside but in fact, it's a very delightful setting and the Friday and Saturday Latin entertainment is great.

Visited November 2013
Maho, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Great Food, But not service”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Went for lunch and were the only ones there. We were greated by the bartender and then found our own table and had to wait quite a while to order drinks. I would go here much more often if the service was faster, because the food I've had was delicious. But not all of us are vacationers on island time. When its hot out you want a drink fast and when your going for a meal, you also don't want to wait forever to eat.

Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas
“Romantic Dinner”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband took me here for our anniversary dinner and It was amazing. We got there early and were the only ones there at first. Right on the bay, cool breeze blowing, the decor was stunning as well as comfortable. Romantic music playing. The service was excellent. The food was a culinary masterpiece. I had the lobster fettuccine and he had the Caribbean ribs. Both were superb. I highly encourage you to try Ranchos. We will definitely go back!

• Visited October 2013