“Amazing!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
U.S.A
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Some of the best food on the island. And while I wasn't able to go to all of the patisseries on the island, Piece of Cake was the best one for croissants out of the several we tried. Lovely staff and great place to relax. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited July 2014

St. Lucia
“Delightful”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My boyfriend and I came upon this quaint little restaurant when looking around for somewhere to have breakfast. I was a bit hesitant at first but quickly started enjoying the atmosphere. The owner even gave us the wifi password while waiting on our order. We both ordered the same dish.. mushroom omelette served with pork sausages, hash browns (which were quite delicious),and baguette slices... with fruit punch and coffee. The portions were much more than I expected so it was very satisfying. We also had a side portion of french toast. Everything tasted great. The service was very attentive and the seating was favourable. We didn't return simply because we wanted to experience different restaurants but left to me I'd go there every day.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Scookie2014
Caguas
“Very Nice Place, Excellent Service and Food.”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Excellent soups, coffee and desserts, cold drinks, and a the better service in St Maarten is all that you can find in Piece of Cake. You must visit this small place in St Maarten.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mirabi
Waldorf, Maryland
“Another Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

POC was a place we tried after having breakfast at another "favorite" not far from it. The pastries were good and so were the breakfast dishes (I had the croque madame and my wife had an egg dish). Service was friendly and attentive and the whole experience was just pleasant. The seating was outside, which was enjoyable. All in all, a nice place to start the day.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ldtblitz
Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast in town.”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Best breakfast and pasteries in town. Restaurant is clean and staff are very friendly. Highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014