“GREAT food, fun staff”

Barnacles Greek Bar & Restaurant
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Barnacles was recommended by a local bartender or else we would have never found it. Had the lamb gyro, mmmmm good. Also ribs were the special and super delishhhhh. Miley (bartender/waitress) was fantastic and fun to chat with and give us recommendations around the island. Cute circular bar with a few scattered tables, but can tell most there are the locals. Would recommend to go for a late lunch or quick dinner!!

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

The owners and staff is excellent and the food is also the best!! Live entertainment and great drinks.. I would recommend stopping by if your in town!!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I've been coming here for a year now. Week after week, I am NEVER disappointed. From the affordable and fresh food, friendly and accommodating service, cozy location, great Happy Hour, and live music... you can't beat it! I recently found out that Barnacles has also been ranked "Restaurant of the Week" over and over (not surprising). CHECK IT OUT!

Reviewed 4 July 2013

We stopped here for dessert and had the apple pie and it was great. The menu looked good and we wil go back and have a full meal.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Barnicles should be ranked #1 in my opinion, we've been here for 3 days so far and we keep trying different restaurants and NONE compare to Barnicles. We have been comparing each one and Barnicles has been the best so far, all were good but this place is better. The service was very good and the happy hour AWESOME ! The Happy Hour goes from 4-7, cheap beers and nice mixed drinks, the menu here was soo big and everything looked good we had a hard time choosing. I had the Greek Platter with salad, eggplant, pita and yogurt garlic dip, my wife had the Lamb Platter with all of the sides and we shared everything YUM. There were so many things on the menu I did not know what to eat, oh yeah I had the fried smelts for an appitizer GOOD GOOD GOOD, I love these. Overall it was a fun place, good food and you can tell it's a place where the local's hang out so it must be good. Try it out you won't be disappointed, sorry too busy eating to take a picture of the food and add it.