“Great Indian Food at Great Price!”

Shiv Shakti Bar and Indian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 119 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Shiv Shakti Bar and Indian Restaurant is across the street from Greenhouse in Simpson Bay, above the convenient store up the side stairs. Service is average with Island way, but the food once it's delivered is truly authentic Indian food! Samosa is one of my delights, Giro rice and the garlic nan is to die for...great food!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

This little Indian Restaurant was right across the street from our resort so we decided to check it out. There were so many vegetarian options and we each got something totally different. Everyone's food came out delicious and the bowls were perfect for sharing. We will definitely be back before the trip is over!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

It's easy to miss Shiv Shakti, it's on the 2nd floor and there are no huge signs beckoning you. I'm always skeptical of Indian restaurants, being a 2nd generation British Indian, I find myself constantly disappointed, either the food is too far geared for western tastes, or extremely overpriced. Shiv Shakti impressed me on all counts, not only is it really well priced, there wasn't a single dish or item that dissapointed me, even my western colleagues fell in love with the place. Best Chilli Chicken I've had in years, I'm still dreaming of it.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

My husband and I are always looking for good Indian food. The Shrimp Madras was to die for and the Palak Paneer was also very good. The Biryani was not bad but not the best we had ever had. All in all a very good meal at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

The price here is reasonable and the food is tasty. If you are looking for a fancy place with great ambience, this is not your place. However, if you are interested in "home-cooked" Indian food that's how I would describe this restaurant. Usually get busy on weekends.