“Great Thai food”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Steakhouse, Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The only waterfront Thai restaurant in St. Maarten. Authentic Thai cuisine in a tranquil waterfront surrounding with both, indoor and outdoor seating...Open everyday. Lunch 12pm-3pm Monday-Friday Dinner 6pm-10pm Sunday-Thursday Dinner 6pm-11pm Friday-Saturday
Reviewed 1 July 2014

But this time our service was very slow and the waitress was slightly rude. I would return because the food is good and hopefully our service will be better next time

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Met some friends who wanted to try Thai food.Four of us had the cashew chicken spicy and delicious.my husband and I visited this restaurant five times since they opened about three years ago.The chicken satay is a must.every time we vacation here we have to eat here.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Wonderful real Thai food! I had vegetarian red/green curry. My friends had Pad Thai and another Thai dish. Can't remember the name. Outdoor seating on the water with small sofas to relax before/after or having a drink. Leon was out waiter both times and he was a very courteous and gentle soul. Drinks were terrific as was the food. Very enjoyable!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have been to panlaan a number of times since it's arrival on the island.
I have followed all of it's transitions. But now there is a new addition on the floor.

I brought my date there on a Wednesday night. We sat at the bar and enjoyed a glass of wine before moving to couch outside. We then moved to a corner table and enjoyed another glass of wine while ordering our meals.

Quality has always been excellent for as long as I have been there but what I really enjoyed was listening to my partners comments about the service of the staff.

The new floor manager, Mark, was extremely professional and courteous and entertaining for such a busy night. He managed to make my partner feel warmly welcomed and him and I made an instant connection as we discovered we were both originally from Canada.

My partner loved her meal, the wine, and the ambiance of the location. And when things quieted down Mark made a special gesture to join us for some more conversation prior to our departure.

It was a great night!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Wow! This is a fairly new restaurant located on Simpson Bay Lagoon - very nicely decorated and with lovely outdoor seating, The food was marvelous with many choices. Service was attentive, and our meals were some of the best Thai we've had! Great Job, Panlaan...