“Busy with Visitors and Locals”
Review of Pizza&Co SXM

Pizza&Co SXM
Ranked #44 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Tiny little place but packed with Visitors and Locals and no wonder. Food was very taste and the staff were very attentive. We will definitely be back

Jollone, Proprietario at Pizza&Co SXM, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2014

thanks so much
back soon !!! :)
Giorgio

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We heard good reviews of this pizzeria so we went to check it out. We were seated promptly by the waiter and was taken order for drinks. Then comes the trouble.

The table right next to us were seated after us and their order was taken prior to us... by a minute. I let this one slide. Fine.

Then the waiter starts giving plates to the table next to us and the people just arriving to the restaurant without even glancing over at us. Then the candle light went out and being seated outside right by the street in Saint Martin means mosquitoes. We didn't want to get bit and wanted some lights to talk over the table and asked the waiter to turn the candle back on for us. He tried twice then left, muttering something in French, which we do not understand. Another 10 minutes went by in the dark and we stopped the waiter to light the candle again. He tried then told us that he doesn't have magic hands and went off with the light being turned on... for 3 seconds... then it died. We were left in the dark for 30-40 minutes while we were there. The table next to us had gotten their orders served and we didn't. So we asked after waiting for 40 minutes for our two small size pizzas, the waiter said 10 more minutes. So I asked I have to wait another 10 minutes for two small pizzas? And he's like, What do you want me to do? It's a small restaurant.

That's when I was just enraged and told him that he didn't even bother to plate our table and it was very rude. Then he said, I'm busy setting up other tables, it's a small restaurant. So I replied, it's ok for you to neglect the customers who's been sitting here for 50 minutes without plates, but give plates to new coming customers? And he just shrugged and said it's a small restaurant. Then he was like, what do you want to do? you want to leave? So we said yes and went off. He had the audacity to charge us for the water that we didn't even want to drink after sitting there for 50 minutes without getting attended to.

I would have waited another 10 minutes for quality pizza but the attitude of the server was disgusting that I left. Food, I guess I'll never know. Service? Piece of crap.

1  Thank Ginelle S

thanks so much
back soon !!! :)
Giorgio

Reviewed 4 September 2013

There are bountiful options for pizza, calzones and flat breads. They deliver and pies are made fresh and fast. The quality equals what you pay for and taste meets the buds of simple to complex pizza palettes. Limited indoor/outdoor seating. Nice, friendly staff.

Jollone, Pizza maker at Pizza&Co SXM, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Thanks !!!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I went to Pizza&Co with couple of friends before going out. The location is great- just in the heart of Simpson Bay. I'm so glad Giorgio, Mateo, and Giorgi brought with them a piece of Italy to St. Maarten. They really make you feel welcomed. Reasonable prices and wide variety of pizza. I ordered pizza Valtellina with tomato sauce, mozzarella, arugula, parmesan, and bresaola- Italian "beef prosciutto" that was just mouthwatering. It was absolutely delightful! I will be back as soon as I can :-)

pizzaandco, Proprietario at Pizza&Co SXM, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank U so much and we see you to taste the other pizzas...xoxoxo Team Pizza & Co

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I ate here with friends on Saturday night/Sunday morning. They stay open late. The pizza came quickly, and it tasted delicious. The crust was thin and delicious, just thinking about it makes my mouth water. The price was right and the people who work here are super friendly and funny. I will definitely be coming back.

Jollone, Direttore at Pizza&Co SXM, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thanks!!!