We had a great time. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly. Having a kitchen was extremely helpful when it came to filling our drinks while at the pool. We were walking distance from the convenience store and a dozen good restaurants (especially for "foodies"). We took local transportation to all of the shopping on both sides - Dutch and French - and found some great deals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St Martin / St Maarten/Simpson Bay