My wife and I were looking for a low to moderately priced place in a good location. We didn't expect a fancy resort, but this place exceeded our expectations. The location is superb. It's just literally a few steps from beautiful private Simpson Bay beach. It's only a very short walk to everything you need, including good restaurants, and only a short drive from the airport and good shopping. Our room was very clean, and was larger than we expected, with a full kitchenette. Most of all, the owner was very friendly and attentive to our needs, much like you would get at a very high priced B & B. Don't expect beatifully clean properties surrounding the inn...there apparently are very few zoning laws, as there are some trashy spots close by. But the inn property itself is well kept and charming. And just across the street from the inn is a beautiful marina housing multi-million dollar yachts. We would love staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St Martin / St Maarten/Simpson Bay