Stayed with friends in December 2009. Perfect location close to all hot spots. Marcus, the innkeeper is very accommodating and helpful. Good size rooms with kitchens. Beach is not perfect, but it is not a problem because you want to visit all wonderful beaches on the island anyway. The best value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay