We stayed at Turquoise Shell Inn for 4 nights prior to travel to St. Bart's. My sister and her husband stay here every year prior to boarding their sailboat for an extended vacation in the Caribbean area. So, Carter and Polly were expecting us and greeted us like old friends. The rooms are very clean, well layed out and Carter provides lots of tips on the local Simpson Bay area; from restaurants to grocery stores; he is very knowledgable of the area and activities. The location is perfect as it is right behind Simpson Bay Beach which is very nice for a morning and afternoon swim. We walked the beach to Maho twice to watch the planes arrive at around 2:00 p.m.; it's a good walk but always exciting to see the larger planes land on the short runway.
We'll definitely stay here again on future trips to St. Maarten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay