We spent almost two weeks at the Turquoise Shell Inn last month. The inn is quaint - 10 small 1 bedroom apts. and a tiny pool. It is only a few steps from Simpson Bay, which is a very quiet beach and easy swimming. The rooms are very clean. For us, the outstanding part of this trip was the care that Marcus and Carter took to keep their place lovely ( Carter watering each potted plant every morning). Also, they were wonderful throughout our trip. When my boyfriend had a dental emergency right before the weekend, Marcus spent half an hour with me to make sure he found a dentist. Carter knew that we liked to spend our early mornings at the beach and made sure to have our beach chairs ready. If you want luxury, go to the Westin and spend $3000 a night. But if you want a simple, convenient spot and don't mind a few kittens and lots of great vibes, go straight to Turquoise Shell Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay