This place is the Best ! The staff Carter, Marcus & Pauline are very friendly & want to make sure you have the best vacation possible. Marcus booked all our excursion's, provided beach towels, chairs and a small cooler. This hotel is quaint, very clean and comfortable right on the water and a very short cab ride from the airport and walking distance to many great local restaurants! You can take a bus ride for $ 4 to Phillipsburg for great shopping, especially on jewelry! We will be staying here each time we visit St. Maarten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small 10 room Inn located in the heart of Simpson Bay. Easy walking distance to all manner of shopping. Simpson Bay beach just our the back gate. Each unit is a small one bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen and private air cionditioned bedroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Turquoise Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Shell Hotel Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Simpson Bay
- Turquoise Shell Inn St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay