“Beautiful Day Excursion”

Sand Dollar Half Day Snorkel Trip
Ranked #9 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aqua Mania Adventures offers daytrips on Edge to Saba & St Barts, daysails on Lambada & Tango to Angulla and Prickly Pear, Dinner and Sunset sails on Lambada & Tango, Scuba diving with Dive Adventures, inflatable boat rides with Rock 'n Roll, Half Day snorkel trips on Sand Dollar, around the island on Santino, Calypso Dinner Cruises to Marigot and is a One Stop Shop for Vacation Fun!
Reviewed 18 September 2013

First, I want to give a shout out to Steing Lawrence, the associate of Divi Little Bay/Aqua Mania Adventures who hooked us up with this awesome tour. We stayed at Divi Little Bay, and no one at the resort had any information for us as to when and where to catch a shuttle for Aqua Mania. I seriously got the run around, and in my frustration, took off for Phillipsburg, where we luckily stumbled upon a satellite office for Divi Bay. Steing Lawrence runs the satellite office, and was incredibly helpful to us. We were so thankful! He got us all squared away for a day trip to Anguilla and Prickly Pear, was super polite and friendly, and basically put me in a better mood.

The trip itself was amazing! The crew was superb; you couldn't sit down for five minutes without one of them taking your empty cup and getting you a drink from the open bar. The ship was clean and open, so we could feel the wind in our hair and take in the scenery during the trip. Once at Prickly Pear, we were provided snorkel gear and fins, and were turned loose to gaze at all the different coral life, including so many types of fish we lost track. The water is super clear, so you can see way down below you! It was incredible.

We then went to Anguilla, where a delicious and huge lunch was provided. The beach was to our group alone, and we played volleyball and swam off the giant lunch we feasted upon. It was so beautiful there, and we loved seeing all of the mansions along the coast on the way back.

This was absolutely one of the best days of entire honeymoon, and we would strongly encourage others to take advantage of this awesome day trip!

1  Thank Caitlin D

Reviewed 8 September 2013

So many activities and such wonderful people to do them with. Everyone makes you feel like you're family.
Anna is an amazing scuba instructor (and fantastic underwater photographer). I'd never gone before and now I plan on getting certified.
The crew of the tango are fabulous as well. They make running the boat look effortless while ensuring everyone has a great time but is still safe. Thanks everyone for such a great trip

1  Thank MsTorious
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was a rough ride, but so it goes on the ocean! Sodas and water were provided, I can only recommend prophylactic Dramamine!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

This was one of the highlights of our vacation. The staff was very friendly. On the cruise, they served some snacks (bread, apple slices and cheese) going out and coming back, and there was an open bar (we loved the rum punch). Anguilla has a nice beach, and the food was good (although perhaps not as plentiful as one might like. Decent snorkeling there in protected water. But some things to note -- the water at Prickly Pear was unprotected, and might be too rough for novice snorkelers; taking advantage of the "floaties" is highly recommended. Also, there is not a lot of shade on the boat, so bring plenty of sunscreen. And finally, if you are very fastidious the bathrooms on the boat might be a problem.

2  Thank Rich_72563
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My family and I recently went on the All-Day Prickly Pear trip on the Lambada. We had a great time. The crew was awesome. Having gone on several catamaran trips to St. Barth's etc. over the years, I will say that this was the best trip and crew I've sailed with. They were lots of fun, very attentive, involved the guests as much as possible and truly seemed to enjoy themselves. We had a lovely time snorkeling and lunch was delicious. Prickly Pear is gorgeous and the sail over and back was very enjoyable. I would HIGHLY recommend the all-day Prickly Pear trip to anyone looking for a fun crew, good snorkeling and an absolutely beautiful secluded beach. It will surely be a highlight of your trip to Sint Maarten!

2  Thank Mayke P