“Aqua Mania Lambada Snorkling Trip to Anguilla”

Aqua Mania Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$44.99*
and up
St Maarten Shore Excursion: Sand Dollar Half Day...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aqua Mania Adventures offers daytrips on Edge to Saba & St Barts, daysails on Lambada & Tango to Angulla and Prickly Pear, Dinner and Sunset sails on Lambada & Tango, Scuba diving with Dive Adventures, inflatable boat rides with Rock 'n Roll, Half Day snorkel trips on Sand Dollar, around the island on Santino, Calypso Dinner Cruises to Marigot and is a One Stop Shop for Vacation Fun!
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This trip was so much fun. My daughter and I had such a great time, the Captain, John was so nice and friendly. The crew Sandra, Justin and Nicole were very social and kept the drinks flowing. We stopped at Prickly Pear Island for snorkeling, the off to Anguilla for lunch. The trip home was my favorite, the crew had most of the guests dancing and laughing we were not ready for the trip to end. Will DEFINATELY recommend to my friends.

aquamaniaadventures, Office Assistant at Aqua Mania Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Hi Candace D,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you and your daughter had fun on Lambada. I will make sure to post your review to our "wall of fame" so that the crew can read your words of appreciation.

We hope to welcome you back onboard on your next trip to St. Maarten!

All reviews
in 27 reviews
"tango dinner"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I booked a day trip on the Tango to Shoal Bay. It was a great day. The captain and crew were so welcoming and always had the drinks coming :) We had so much fun that we planned an evening sunset cruise that included dinner. We had a beautiful sunset, great drinks and food and a lot of music and dancing. I would highly recommend this company to everyone.

aquamaniaadventures, Office Assistant at Aqua Mania Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Hi Debbie D,

We are glad to hear that you have had two great trips onboard Tango and we want to thank you for leaving a great review. Shoal Bay Beach on Anguilla is a picture perfect destination as well as Tango sailing along St. Maarten's coastline by night. The drinks, food and service are the icing on the cake!

We hope to welcome you back onboard Tango on your next trip to St. Maarten.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We were a group of 6 who took side day trips to both Saba and St. Barts in July. The service was great, they served drinks on the trip each way on the raised catamaran and the entire staff was very pleasant. As you travel to open seas and it can sometimes get choppy, this experience on Edge raised catamaran is definitely highly recommended (a great experience). The entire team from the office to the staff on board Edge are all thoroughly professional. I left my camera at a shop in St. Barts and realzed it after we left. The captain was kind enough to phone her colleauge at St. Barts who retrieved it. They even went out of their way to mail it back to me. We also booked a lunch excursion through Aquamania while on Saba. That was the best thing we did (rather than drive around ourselves). The driver, a resident of Saba, took us around and gave us the entire history of Saba with a lot of scenic stops and a nice lunch was included during the trip. If you are going to venture out to the other islands from St. Maarten, venture out with Aquamania. Call ahead to see where you can park your care. They are also centrally located in Simpson Bay. Great service at Aquamania,

1  Thank VinitaOm

Hi VinitaOm,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review and we are glad to hear that your camera made it back to you! It would have been a shame if you had lost your newly made vacation pictures!

Furthermore we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your daytrips to both Saba and St. Barths.

We hope to welcome you back onboard on your next trip to St. Maarten!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I took my family on the two island day trip aboard the Lambada. I have 3 children, ages 12, 9, and 18 months. The kids were all in heaven. The crew, John, Sandra, Nicole, and Justin were all so great to my kids. Sandra was wonderful with my baby. Making sure he was safe and happy. This crew is exceptional. They were offering drinks constantly, along with appetizers. I have been on many of these day long catamaran trips and this was the best. Of course the destination is beautiful. But the crew makes this the best possible cruise you can choose from in St. Martin. Thank you Lambada crew for making this the perfect day for the whole family.

1  Thank halsteadrn

Thanks a million for your wonderful review! We are glad to hear that your family had a great day onboard the Lambada. The crew works really hard to make sure that you have the time of your life and I am sure that they are delighted to read your review.

We hope to have you back onboard on your next visit to St. Maarten.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was my 7th visit to St. Maarten in 4 years and I can never wait to get out on the water with Aqua Mania!!
First trip Sunset Cruise, unlimited rum punch, beer, wine or water for hour and a half of fun, laughter and dancing.
Next Prickley Pear/Anquilla trip with the same crew from Sunset, Justin, Sandra, Nicole and Capt John, leave at 9am come back approx 4:30pm. Again unlimited drinks, never was your hand empty unless you wanted it to be, snack served going and coming and one of the best meals I had in SXM on Prickley. Snorkel or sun at Prickley on a pristine beach and blue waters, then onto the bluest waters you have ever seen at Anquilla, for more swimming. Then dance and party back to SXM. The price of this trip is so worth it. Facilities on the boat!
Next the BYO With Roy at the wheel and Sparks his first mate, (this trip I did alone, my friends were gone) NOW BYO means Bring Your Own Food, or a stop is made at Grand Case where you get off the boat have eat what you want (so bring cash). This trip was 6 1/2 hours. First we stopped at Long Bay for swimming, then on to Creole Rock for snorkeling, then Grand Case for lunch, onto Tintamar to snorkel, we saw turtles WOW, then final stop at Pinel Island for swimming, shop if you want at the great little souvenir shop, visit the iguana's, many many iguana's. You can bring your camera to shore, when you stop you are only waste deep. Then a wonderful ride back and if you can balance yourself get the dancing on!! Roy and Sparks made sure everything was taken care of!! Thanks Sparks for getting me to love snorkeling!! I did this trip the following week when more of my friends came down!! We had the BEST time ever!! Cannot wait to do this trip again. Facilities on the boat!
Then Rock n Roll with Bobby, Bobby rides the mother ship while boats for 2 follow behind. You have your turn to drive your own boat out to Creole Rock. If the waters are good he may even stop at Happy Bay for a swim otherwise right onto snorkeling. Bobby makes sure you know how to operate your boat and equipment and off you go, just follow him!!! This excursion has water and soda but no alcohol as you are operating your own boat!! No facilities on these boats, but you have the very large facility that God has given you!! No one will ever know :)

Now there is the most courteous and knowledgeable staff in the office from Nordea, Kaye, Marjon, Cathy and to all the other amazing ladies and gentleman! Need help with other things other than excursions they are always willing to help give you advise on things to do!!
Everyone at Aqua Mania has a smile for you as they work on the docks and the boats. Wolky, Odie, Sammy, Atiba, Harrish, Jose and on and on and on!!
Don't miss at least one excursion with Aqua Mania, if you are lucky do two or more!!
Thank you to each and everyone of you at Aqua Mania for giving me wonderful memories, time and time again!!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review on our Lambada Sunset Cruise as well as the day sail to Prickly Pear & Anguilla, Santino BYO and Rock 'n Roll Safaris and on our operation in a whole. We have a 'wall of fame' in our office and I will make sure that your review gets placed on there for everyone to read! We hope to have you back onboard one of our trips and with 7 visits in the last 4 years I think you are quite the regular!