“Rude Staff”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Rude Staff”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff was rude, they ask if you want drinks and get offended if you don't tip them. Don't waster your time here, please go to the Tropicana Casino.

24 Thank nashlyhooten

Palmdale, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“machines break alot”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

its ok for a VERY small casino, but machines kept breaking down. very clean though and friendly staff

22 Thank gr8whtshrk
Curitiba, PR
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Nice place”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I'm not a player. I liked to know the place.
The casino is located within the Simpson Bay Resort & Marina.

2 Thank MarceloST
Saint James, New York
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Needs serious updating”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Although conveniently located on our Simpson Bay property, we didn't have any desire to stay more than a few minutes. It was dark and smoky with dated furnishings and decor. Very few patrons, even on weekend nights. Most tables were empty.

22 Thank TravelMikeL
Santa Rosa, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My wife and I love this place!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Every time we go to St Maarten we go to this casino every night we are there. The people are so friendly and they remember us. After the time we went there they knew our names and we became Facebook friends. Super friendly, and just awesome. My wife plays the tables I play the slots. I always walk out on top. It could be 20 bucks or 1000 but for hanging our for multiple hours and getting drinks and hanging out with super friendly nice people I'm ok with that. Go to a bar and drop a couple hundred to do the same thing!!! We can't go back this year due to the baby. But we will be back to the island and back to this amazing casino as much as we can!! Ps, Gloria, Anna, and Lennox are the best!! Y'all are the reason we love the casino and keep coming back and tell everybody to go there:)

Visited September 2013