“A must do!”
Review of Body Jet Xtreme

Body Jet Xtreme
More attraction details
Owner description: Jet Packing! We're the newest, most Xtreme water sport known to man. Shoot up to heights 30' above the surface, submarine, or simply walk on water. Fly with us at Body Jet Xtreme!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A must do!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was one of the most fun things I did on vacation! Bobby, Tom and Keenan talked me through my entire flight and made sure I had an unforgettable experience! Thank you!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Michelle H

Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BODY JET XTREME IS EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

BODY JET XTREME in Sint Maarten was a super experience for my daughter. Thank you to Bobby, Tom and Keenan for being so reponsable and so nice!!! BODY JET XTREME IS EXCELLENT! :))) THANK YOU :)))) Adriana Benedetti :)

1 Thank Adriana B
BodyJetTommy, Owner at Body Jet Xtreme, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Ms. Benedetti

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a pleasant review. We really enjoyed flying your family. You guys made our day fly by with fun and laughter. It was our pleasure. Please feel free to come back and visit us anytime you're back on this beautiful island!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Flying with Body Jet Xtreme is definitely a must-do in St Maarten! Jetpack is a once in a lifetime experience and Tom, Bobby and Keenan just make it incredible!
The sensation of flying is awesome. Actually so awesome that once was not enough! As I was staying at a nearby hotel, I just kept seeing people fly and couldn't resist the urge to go fly a second time! Tom got me at least 20 feet high, the view is SO amazing. You should really try it, words cannot truly explain the feeling you get up there. I just wanted to keep flying forever.
It is extremely fun and totally safe. The jetpack is really easy to handle and the staff explains everything perfect (though it is quite difficult to concentrate with such hot guys lol). You even have this helmet on where you keep in communication with them.Tom, Bobby and Keenan are such nice and friendly guys that they'll make your day so much fun. So don't miss the chance to go fly up in the sky with Body Jet Xtreme, it is absolutely thrilling!
Best wishes to you all and hope to see you again soon!
p.s.Hope Keenan doesn't keep on losing bets with you Tom haha, seems french are not sooo good at that huh? Lol.

1 Thank DelfiJackson
BodyJetTommy, Owner at Body Jet Xtreme, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Delfina!

Thank you so much for you amazing review! It was so fun having you fly with us. The first time you did great but the second time you were a pro! I told Kenan I thought you were a better pilot than him haha. It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you again.

Your friends at the Body Jet Team. :)
Providence, Rhode Island
“Extremely fun!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Using a water propelled jetpack is an extraordinary experience! While my family was in St. Maarten my two brothers and I signed up for this activity while we were at the Sonesta Maho Beach Resort. The activity location is around 5-10 minutes away from the hotel and the owner Tom was able to pick us up from the hotel and drop us off too which was really convenient (saves you a taxi fee). Tom and his co-instructor Bobby were really friendly people. They'll walk you through all the instructions and they're really patient. When you're flying they'll have control of the water jet's power so they can cut the machine off if anything is wrong. (The water makes for a safe landing). Plus in the helmet they have a radio attached so that they can give you instructions (this was really useful for learning tricks). My favorite part of the jetpack was going underwater with it at full speed (the submarine). They'll teach you how to walk on water, do some wide turns, hover like a helicopter, and do a harrier jet like landing on the beach. We were technically only allowed 30 minutes each on the one machine they had but they were really nice and gave us 10 minutes extra each to learn how to use the jetpack. Flying 20 feet in the air with the pack is ridiculously fun. This is easily the best activity on the island. Even kids can use it (they have a pack that the instructor can use to fly children in the air). If you're at St. Maarten definitely sign up for this!

BodyJetTommy, Owner at Body Jet Xtreme, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. It was a pleasure working with you and your brothers. You guys did such a great job flying which made for an all around fun day at the beach. Thank you for making our jobs so easy and we welcome you back to try out some more submarines that you liked so much! haha

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The jetpack is one of the most amazing thing I have ever done , better then a roll a coaster, or any extreme activity. The staff is nice , and take very good care of you . I am french and one of staff speak my language which makes it even easier to understand the instructions . I love that team they are best !!! Which you guys all the best I hope everybody will try that at least once in their life

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Kenan L
BodyJetTommy, Owner at Body Jet Xtreme, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you for writing us such a kind review. Were glad that our French member of the staff could make it easier for you to understand the instructions, and I'm sure everyone on the beach would agree with me when I say you had a great flight in any language!