“FIRST CLASS”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We have been to this excellent restaurant many times but this is the first time to write a review.
Pascal knows how to run his business, the entire staff is attentive and timely, the food
speaks for itself-- outstanding!

Many thanks for another one of a kind dinning experience.

2  Thank james a
Write a ReviewReviews (1,669)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

By far the best meal I have had in years. Service was also the best I experienced in Grand Case by far. Didnt have to ask for a thing by the time you thought you needed water or wine or anything it was already coming out to you. The meal was exquisite and i am not exaggerating when it was the best meal I have had in years. Filet with morel mushroom sauce and vegetable accompaniments as well as potatoes were out of this world. Do not pass this establishment. Make a reservation it is small and cozy and very popular.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I had our New Year's Eve dinner here. It was wonderful! We had the shrimp and scallop with white wine sauce in puff pastry for an appetizer. We also celebrated with a bottle of Laurent-Perrier Champagne which was fabulous! I had the sea bass which I had seen pictures of and it tasted as good as I had imagined it would. My husband enjoyed the filet mignon and thought it was very good, also. It was a special meal on a special night and we are going back next year for an encore performance!

1  Thank Jaki H
Reviewed 29 June 2014

we have had many dinners there and have yet to be disappointed. come hungry as the portion size is large. the food is delicious. desserts are not be missed even if you think you are full. Pascal and his staff are welcoming and talented. I strongly suggest reservations as this place is always busy.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We went with our ten month old and it was great - food and service were impeccable. Amazing experience.